Monday, December 17, 2012

Home bound to Baltimore! ...wait...

Haha, yeah home's actually around the corner but it's a totally different perspective on Baltimore when you live away from home (but that's a totally different post later :). As of yesterday, I am officially on break for SIX WEEKS where I plan on sleeping....and sitting in front of my Netflix when possible (lol).


Anyway before I head into my six weeks of student hibernation I just wanted to say it was awesome meeting some of you ladies yesterday at Open House. If you missed it, don't worry--there's another one January 12th! Either way, it was definitely a great way to end the semester meeting the potential students of 2017 and 2018. Here's a candid of my fellow SA's as we all head home after a great morning

Oh and if you've been following up on us, Brenner and I have not had headshots yet and so while in our uniform walking back to sign out and go home, we decided to do this:


Considering this was done on a phone, I'd say not bad!

Oh, and more great updates for you fellow nursing majors out there: the new building HAS A ROOF. I know that sounds silly but looking at it simply gives me hope and encouragement to weather the next semester.


And with that ladies, I bid you goodbye...till next year! See you all in six weeks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment