Sunday, December 9, 2012

Along the Home Stretch

It is currently 12:28AM and my nose is still in my psychology book and my ears filled with orchestra music from the Age of Enlightenment. Just in case you were wondering, it's the weekend before exam week and all the through the halls are the sounds of pages flipping, pens writing on paper, and computer keys a-typing. Yep, it's the end of the fall semester. Just one more week of exams standing between us and winterim (six weeks of vacation--a time for catching up on sleep, internships, and even taking a class, or studying abroad!). Me? I'm just looking forward to cuddling in my bed and reading a book that's not for class. So what's the point of this post aside from me taking a break from studying? Just a few words of encouragement: during this season of applications, don't get discouraged by road blocks of tests and essays. Just like me looking forward to vacation, just think when you finally have all those applications (if you haven't yet sent one to us ;) how much more time you'll have. And remember, if you have any questions or concerns, the friendly counselors and my fellow bloggers are here for you! Anyway, it's now 12:38. Break time is over, sadly.

Let me just leave you with this picture because what would my blog be without them? 


This is the view from my roommate's bed. Yes, that is a post-it Christmas tree. There were more presents yesterday but we opened them last night during our gift exchange with our friends. Oh, and excuse the mess--it IS finals week :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment