Friday, December 7, 2012

"Christmas..." Part 3: Christmas Dinner '12

Fair warning, when I said this was a blog of pictures, I kind of really meant it. What can I say? I like documenting memories :)




As before, Christmas dinner was so much fun! It was kind of interesting this year for me because I was a lot more involved this time around with Campus Ministry and the prayer service to SGA and the tree trim. Also because Molly was such an awesome subject for my videos :) This year I was with Sam and Molly (btw, they're all admissions counselors!) See the above pics! on the left, L:R Laura, Molly, Sam. I know, they look like elves, right? LOL On the right, me and my friends




I always tease Sam and vice versa. This is the "nice" pic because in the one she has on her camera (if you check out the admissions facebook page, I'm sure it's there...) I made a face, because that's just how we are. Gosh, I really AM short...




More pictures!!! These are roommate pics. These girls are pretty much my college besties. I love the part where you get to be all dressed up like a real Christmas dinner with family. Then again, I guess they are my family, and campus is home now. Also, note our scarves obsession. Liz likes them too but I don't think she had any to go with her outfit...


Last one, I promise! We're here posing with our chaplain who will do just about anything to NOT smile in a picture. Throughout this picture he kept talking about how he doesn't know how to smile. Needless to say, I made it my point to get a candid of his smile. Once I sift through all my pics, I'll let you know if it was a success. 


Anyway, from our "home" to yours, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season. We're not really following advent timeline here but we're not here for Christmas so I guess Advent is just going to have to be early!

No comments:

Post a Comment