Wednesday, August 27, 2014

the first of many lasts

Hello ladies!

Today, Wednesday September 27, 2014 marks the last day of my final year in school (I don't count grad school yet!) and at home here at Notre Dame. I face a six hour lecture on mental health ahead of me but that's overshadowed by the fact that this is it when it feels literally just like yesterday that I was starting college and only first living in Doyle (yes, I'm back!). I have been on campus for a little less than a week now but I finally have everything settled (pictures to come soon) and today I woke up to this beautiful view of the sunrise. It's so symbolic of future that we are all heading towards today whether it be the first year or (sadly) the last in that there is a light at the end of the tunnel filled with endless possibilities.


Today and to the rest of my now limited tomorrows here on this campus, I will keep calm in times of stress and hardship and carry on despite the challenges. Best of luck on everyone's first day!

(Oh and here is my obligatory first day photo)


This was really taken to show Candra (who's in Spain right now!!!) the fact that I needed her back to dress me...I had no other flats that would remotely match my gray and black ensemble that I had to wear purple mocks...whoops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment