Tuesday, August 26, 2014

a final hurrah on the last day of summer

Tuesday was a whirlwind of events for everyone on campus whether it be moving in last minute, rearranging their rooms, gathering the last bits of school supplies, doing last minute homework....lol (yeah that was me..)

Just a few highlights from yesterday's program. I can't believe this is my final SSND blessing for the year. It's this awesome tradition at Community Luncheon where the sisters sing out a blessing over the community for a wonderful school year. Check this out:


Aren't they so awesome? Oh btw, we had our luncheon al fresco this year in a huge tent as we await the expansion and remodeling of the dining hall. 

In between the luncheon and the student org fair, Liz and I decided to go snacking nearby at Belvedere square and so here is our fooding picture for the day:


After the student involvement fair, Liz, Wendi, Sam, and I decided to go out for a last hurrah before summer came to a close...that and we were hungry and I needed business clothes for my mental health clinical and lecture. We clearly have too much fun. We came up with this dance at the O's game :) Don't worry we're still on campus when this was shot!



So long sweet summer. Until next year....wait! this is also my last summer vacation...NO. Oh well, guess I enjoyed it ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment