Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Helloooooo, senior year!


So happy to be home tonight! Unfortunately my window will not give me this view of the tower as I am on the other side of senior housing in Doyle but I am ecstatic nonetheless. If you're stopping by or moving in soon, get out your hard hats--we're a campus on the growing end this year with expansions galore everywhere. Don't worry, we're still gonna be a beautiful campus full of women ready to take on the world. Oh yeah, and it's senior year! Can it get any better? Our own rooms in Doyle as seniors?! Okay I'll stop now. 

But seriously...can you believe it? Graduation is around the corner. And so is the NCLEX. Follow me this year to see not only the life of a Notre Dame woman but as a senior nursing major in our very first graduating class for the entry level program. This is gonna be a great year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment