Sunday, January 26, 2014

On the eve of the spring semester

T'was the night before spring classes and all through the halls, the non nursing students greeted each other with glee while nursing students buried their noses in textbooks and crammed for last minute homework!


I cannot believe that's tomorrow. Back to classes and clinicals and no sleep. 

In honor of the last day of break, Liz and I have been flooding this past weekend. Last night I had a craving for coffee that sent us out at midnight only to find ourselves searching for an open diner after some thought because Liz and I were craving it. Then today I decided to do a dry run of my route to clinical and we ended up at a local restaurant that specializes in Irish cuisine. Here is the result:



Calamari for me and chicken noodle soup for Liz.


Followed by a Maryland crab bread bowl dip! (Yes I was quite in the seafood mood)


And creme brûlée for dessert for me.


And a peanut utter cheesecake slice for Liz.

It's been snowing on and off all afternoon and when we got back to campus, I couldn't resist the opportunity to do this:


If you can't tell, it says "Hi Laura!" Lol. 

Anyway, I just wanted to touch base with you ladies before the semester engulfs me with work. Feel free to leave messages and contact me with any questions!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment