Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy 2014 and first day of winterim classes!

Hello ladies! This winterim, the 6 weeks between fall and spring semester, I have decided to catch up on my honors classes and take "The Science of Science Fiction" no, I'm not a huge sci fi fan but I do enjoy science. On our first day we got to see the planetarium. (Yep this was the highlight of my day!) I wanted to sit there forever but alas, life had to continue. After watching what the sky would look like tonight (there are some shooting stars tonight roughly 3am-5am apparently), zooming in on planets, galaxies, and constellations, I can honestly say this is going to be a great class. Oh, right, pictures! This is before we started...I snuck in a picture just for you guys! Wanna see it fully? Come visit campus! 


No comments:

Post a Comment