Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Wait, it's just September?

Hello ladies! 

I hope your fall semesters have been off to a great start! It's currently the third week of nursing school and as my previous post stated, scrubs and lab coats have pretty much taken over the campus. The new building is almost complete and it looks amazing. (Haha I already have lab there though. Yep, we're such rebels).

Nursing school is tough, I won't lie. It's just the third week and I feel like a fish out of water and buried under the pressure of mountains of readings, assignments, and tests. Still, every time I get to play with my stethoscope, make my roommates sit while I practice taking vital signs on them, and put on my scrubs and lab coat, I feel like it'll be worth it. Everyone knows who we are and are eager to show their support every time they see the sea of white and blue headed to the new building. As a member of the first graduating class of this program, I know I am setting the stage for the classes to comes after me. It won't be easy but I'm happy to have the support and family I have not only with nursing but with the entire Notre Dame community. 

...and CUT on the "deep" stuff. :) I just wanted to say hi, really! No picture today but the will be plenty this entire year, promise! Have a fantastic day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment