Thursday, February 14, 2013

"The sun itself sees not till heaven clears"

-Shakespeare...'cause you can't celebrate love without one of the greatest makers of love stories/tragedies ever. I know, I'm a nerd. So is my roommate, apparently.

Caught off guard, much? haha
Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day (and happy birthday Angela!)!! After my long day yesterday (see previous post), today the clouds cleared away revealing a literally quite sunny day.

I really wasn't kidding about the sun. I could barely read off my computer screen because of it let alone look anywhere on my desk as it would reflect back into my eye. Needless to say, I didn't do much this afternoon. 
I still have homework and I still feel like I'm behind but today was just...nice. And besides, I got a little time in the day to just sit and relax.


Besides, with a Valentine like that, I don't know what else could go wrong! Props to the ladies who went out in the what seemed like a blizzard-in-the-moment snow fall and made this awesome guy!



How did you ladies spend Valentine's Day? Go out to dinner? or had to work like me? Haha at least the Dining Hall had some awesome dessert tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment