Monday, February 18, 2013

Plugging the blog

Hi ladies! If you're new to this page, I'm assuming you're here because I pretty much wrote this as a way to get in touch with me for well, everyone today at Get Acquainted Day! Haha--I'm just trying to get more page views than Brenner. Just kidding!!! She and I have a little running joke about how often I blog because although we're both crazy busy, I'm a little addicted to posting pictures if you couldn't tell and so I post more frequently than anyone else. Consequentially, I rarely update my Facebook now but that's okay--I'll catch up to picture posting eventually. Besides, I think they get more appreciation here anyway.


So in honor of my and Brenner's running jib of blog updating, here she is taking a picture of the sign outside  of Doyle. If you saw us out there and wondered what we were doing, this is it. Talk about dedication, right?


I hope you ladies had as wonderful of a time as the entire campus did having you guys here. We can't wait to see you soon! Congrats to those coming in the fall and we'll hope to see you for our future events!

3 comments:

  1. Anna
    Thanks for talking to me monday and trying to convince me to the nursing dark side. Your blog is pretty cool and i'll keep checking it out.
    Thanks again!
    Wendi ~ (girl with the really long hair warring between nursing or bio for pre-med) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kudos to being the first post!!! aww glad my blog is some help to you! And the dark side is fun, we have cookies...and scrubs ;) Haha!! By the way, how was the transition back to your high school? Miss the stir fry bar? And the ice cream? Don't worry--they'll still be here when you visit again and of course when you move in for the fall! Let me know if you ever want to overnight or something (like during accepted students overnight I'll gladly continue bringing you to nursing!) Keep in touch and thanks for the post!

      Delete
    2. well first off high school was very dull and sure, i like a nice sandwich for lunch, but i tried imagining the stir fry, so tuesday dragged on forever!
      SCRUBS! i love scrubs, all the cool patterns are perfect for holiday attire too! and i love the front pockets. Best.Thing.In.A.Shirt.Ever. I am really looking forward to the fall! even though i love the summer, but hey!? i get to go to college! And i am really considering that overnight stay in April (i believe that's when it is) And your welcome for the "first" post!

      Delete