Friday, March 8, 2013

from dazed to dozed

Hi ladies!

Today my honors class (Romanticism: Infinite Beautiful) went on a field trip (yes, we are in college lol) to the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra to listen to Debussy, Mozart, and Beethoven for the music section of our course. It's my second time going (thanks to the honors program for both times) and it's still just as awesome. The first time we went, we got to sit all the way at the top feeling like we would fall at any second and today we sat at orchestra level--talk about contrasting views! Anyway, I got to see an old high school friend and enjoyed some culturing. It'd say not be a bad night....

For those of you curious enough to ask, it was BEFORE the show started . I adore cameras but I but them away when I have to! but only then... lol!
...BUT it's now 2 AM and I have major writer's block on this paper! I'm writing about Ebola as an infectious disease, talking about it's history, morphology of the virus, location/distribution, transmission, symptoms, and treatments.

So far I have "Ebola is a fatal viral based infectious disease that plagues primates (humans, monkeys, gorillas, and chimpanzees."

Ebola is not the nicest of diseases and if ever you hear of an outbreak--run the other direction. It's a fascinating thing to study (in fact I recommend "The Hot Zone") but seriously scary in real life. I hope in my nursing career I will never have to face that. But if I do, I sure hope this papers comes in handy! ...once it gets finished, that is :(

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment