Monday, June 9, 2014

A summer of new beginnings

Happy summer ladies! 

I know I have been MIA all spring semester but it really was a hectic end to the year. I survived my first year of nursing school and have moved on to a nursing internship (most of my buddies in nursing did too! We're at UMMC, JHB, MUMH, UMSJMC, UMUCMC, the VA...we're all over the place!) I am spending my summer and then my last year of nursing school in the M/SICU department. It's been an exciting start to my summer!

Haha I call this "the locker shot" because I was thinking about house, Greys anatomy, Hawthorne RN, three rivers, and all the medical dramas while I was sitting on a bench in the locker room after a fantastic 12.5h shift. 

...and yet some things never change. I am back on campus for a class, Women in Islam, for my religious studies minor. After having such a tough semester the last thing I want to do is worry about another class so thankful this is only for 5 weeks. And knowing me, I'd rather be posting on here than writing my research paper...whoops. Lol oh well, it's been a month since I got on here anyway. 

Wish me luck and hopefully ill be on here more often. 

If you've been following my blog, can you believe I'll be a senior in the fall?! Crazy how time flies...

No comments:

Post a Comment