Monday, November 4, 2013

I'm dreaming of a...n early Christmas?

Yep, that's right. Christmas. I can't believe it's been a year since I was last posting about it! Today my roommates and I did an early tree trimming and started decorations in our room! We did the tree (which was Candra's favorite part apparently because she never gets o decorate at home), hung stockings. Put tinsel everywhere, and merry Christmas borders everywhere (even the suite door)!  I know it's just November but what with thanksgiving coming so late this year we wanted to have a longer period for decorations before we leave for winter break. We like thanksgiving and all but we LOVE Christmas. It's not about the gifts for us but the spirit of family, friends, and togetherness that the entire world shares for the few moments of December  albeit the frantic shoppers. Anyway, it's a Monday but in college that means a tree trimming, egg nog sipping, "Christmas by the fireplace" station on pandora, enjoying quality roommates bonding time. 

Here's me and Candra putting the tinsel on :). Liz is taking the photo lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment