Saturday, January 19, 2013

College Acceptance all over again

I got in!!!
My hoodie is now official! 
Opening my letter today was definitely a deja vu moment from two years ago and opening a package from Notre Dame that would put me where I am today. It's certainly been an eventful journey from that letter to now, and a decision I am proud to have made. Congrats to my other nursing buddies and best of luck to everyone currently going through acceptance letter season! Remember though that while the word "acceptance" is popping at you, don't glance over the "it is necessary that you keep up your good work over the spring to continue meeting the admissions criteria." I assure you, it's just as important! 

Any other ladies coming in to the program with me in the fall? Or in spring/fall acceptance for the university? Be bold and keep in touch using the comment section--I'd love to hear from you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment